From Kale to Farro and Southern Grits to Papas Bravas these Internationally Inspired Dishes are Bound to Gain Local Appeal
CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar. 19, 2012-- With an already extensive menu of more than 200 delicious dishes and 30 decadent cheesecakes, The Cheesecake Factory® scans the globe for culinary inspiration, and this spring is adding more than a dozen innovative new menu items.
Now available at all 156 restaurant locations, the new menu items include fresh and creative additions to The Cheesecake Factory's award-winning, low-calorie SkinnyLicious™ menu as well as Small Plates and Snacks, Entrees, Sandwiches, Side Dishes, Sunday Brunch and Creamy Milkshakes. And, just as The Cheesecake Factory has done for more than 30 years, every menu item is made in-house, to order, using only the freshest of ingredients.
Already offering more than 50 items under 590 calories, the SkinnyLicious™ menu will expand even further to include dishes from around the world that are low in calories but rich in flavor such as SkinnyLicious™ Chicken Enchiladas, Island Grilled Chicken and Shrimp Creole.
Featuring new ingredients that are found in some of the best restaurants, the Fresh Kale Salad and Santorini Farro Salad embrace the latest culinary trends, while the new Shrimp & Grits, Green Chilaquiles with Carnitas and Eggs and the Over the Top Meatloaf Sandwich will satisfy classic cravings for comfort food.
"We're so happy to continually add exciting new items to our menu, each one made from scratch in every restaurant, every day," says David Overton, Founder of The Cheesecake Factory. "I am particularly pleased with the creativity and exciting flavor profiles of these new dishes. Once again our culinary team has pushed the envelope on the types of ingredients typically found in upscale restaurants by creating innovative dishes that our guests have come to expect from The Cheesecake Factory."
The Cheesecake Factory's entire lineup of new dishes includes:
- Santorini Farro Salad A fresh light combination of farro, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, red onion, Feta cheese and tzatziki. Tossed with vinaigrette
- SkinnyLicious™ Chicken Enchiladas Covered with our red chile sauce and melted cheese. Served with escabeche vegetable salad
- SkinnyLicious™ Pasta Gemelli pasta with sautéed chicken, fresh tomato, marinara sauce and fresh basil
- Island Grilled Chicken Grilled soy glazed chicken breasts topped with macadamia nuts. Served with fresh vegetables and a little white rice
- Shrimp Creole Shrimp simmered in a spicy Tasso-tomato sauce with sautéed peppers, onions and garlic. Served with a little white rice
- Shrimp Toast Lollipops With ginger, garlic, green onion, cilantro and sesame oil, lightly breaded and fried crisp
- Shrimp and Grits Sweet corn-white cheddar grits, covered with sautéed shrimp and spicy Tasso sauce
- Fresh Kale Salad Cranberries, apples, Marcona almonds and green beans. Tossed with our buttermilk-black pepper dressing
- Papas Bravas A Spanish favorite. Crispy, golden brown potatoes served with garlic aioli and spicy bravas sauce
- Over the Top Meatloaf Sandwich Covered with Guinness® marinated Swiss cheese, portabella mushrooms, caramelized onions, aioli and arugula on grilled brioche. Served with housemade tomato-bacon jam
- Green Chilaquiles with Carnitas and Eggs Tender slow-cooked pork with roasted poblano peppers, cheese, onions, cilantro and crisp corn tortillas. Garnished with tomatillo-chile sauce, tomato and sour cream
- Sweet Corn-White Cheddar Grits
- Coffee Mocha Chip Shake Creamy coffee ice cream blended with chocolate chips
- Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Shake Our Chocolate Shake with marshmallow and toasted almonds
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/cheesecake
About The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 170 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., including 156 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 13 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce over 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products. For more information, please visit http://www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50207263&lang=en
Source: The Cheesecake Factory
Murphy O'Brien Public Relations
Wendi Shapiro / Jenny Burke / Lydia Lee